Fall Workshop Webinar Series
Description: Learn about different Public Health Careers, including rural health, local health departments, and nursing. Our speakers will also address workforce implications.
Melissa Puicon-Healey BSN, RN, CIC
Communicable Disease Program Coordinator/Supervising Public Health Nurse at Schenectady County Health Department
NYSPHA Board Member
Mandy Qualls MS, CHES
Health Promotion Coordinator at Binghamton University
NYSPHA Board Member
Description: Learn about the importance of mentorships and the different kinds of mentors you can have throughout your public health career.
Denise Tahara, PhD
Chair and Associate Professor, Department of Health Science, College of Health Professions, Pace University
Immediate Past President, NYSPHA
Description: Learn how to prepare candidates to meet public health needs of the workforce and best practices for branding yourself. Learn tips on transitioning into a career that meets your goals.
Kimberly Krytus, PhD, MPH, MSW, CPH
Assistant Dean and Director of Graduate Public Health Programs at the University at Buffalo
Description: Learn best practices for mindfulness and how to take care of yourself throughout your public health career
Sharlynn Daun-Barnett, LMSW, NBC-HWC
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE!
Is your company interested in partnering with the New York State Public Health Association to host this event?
If your organization has a product, service or program to share that relates to this year's fall workshop topics or theme, and/or the audience we serve, we proudly offer sponsorship and a variety of electronic advertising opportunities. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for more information.
Sponsorship per session is $300 and includes:
· Company overview provided during session opening (by NYSPHA) and/or sponsor video played (:60 seconds max)
· Logo on website and emails with website link
· Emails branded with sponsor information (includes blurb about sponsor)
· Unlimited complimentary registrations for session of sponsor employees (must have a company email address)
· Mailing list of attendees to distribute samples/product information
· Sponsored lunch for first 100 registered $1,500 (via DoorDash)
· Sponsor a student $30 each